(source)The big day is almost here for Kate & Wills to tie the knot! Most people probably have to work or have no intention of waking up at 4 am to watch the coverage of the biggest wedding this century has seen, but that doesn't have to stop you from enjoying the grand festivities. Unlike Diana and Charles' wedding in the early 80's, this wedding can be recorded and watched by millions around the world as their schedule accommodates. I plan on throwing a party with my girlfriends to watch the wedding later in the day on Friday. If you are looking to host your own Royal Wedding Viewing Party here are eight smashing ideas to make it unforgettable!
1. Use these free party printables by Hostess with the Mostess in displaying your royal treats.
2. Purchase gold chargers like these at Hobby Lobby to create a table setting fit for a king!
3. Use napkins such as these from Party Cup Express to add some regal flair.
4. Print out this festive bunting made by Rocket and Bear to hang above your tablescape.
5. Top a cake like Kirstie Allsopp did with Strawberries & Blueberries in the design of the Union Jack.
6. Mix up some jewel-inspired Royal Blue Cocktails as seen on Betty Crocker.
7. For a taste of England, bake up some scones from the Savory Sweet Life and spread on some of your favorite jam.
8. Serve up some tea sandwiches in multiple bite-size varieties a la Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade!
I think I may be more excited about this wedding than my own upcoming wedding. Well, maybe not, but this wedding is sure to be incredible!